Heavy duty Truck Diagnostic Diesel Software
For payment accept PayPal.
After payment you can download your products.
contact us for half price
Video of installtion instructions
Teamviewer help service is available
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link 8.08 (DDDL 8.08) with Engineering Level Access 
(INSTALL UNLIMITED COMPUTER)
Type of catalogue: Diagnostic Software
Make: Detroit diesel
OS: Windows XP 32 bit, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1 32 bit, Windows 8/8.1 64 bit,
8.08 release covers the support for :
• New Cascadia Vehicle SOP Launch(includes support for powertrain ECUs and support for most of
the vehicle ECUs)
• Support for GHG17 Medium Duty (MD) production software release:
• MCM21T - M18.104.22.168
• ACM21T - E22.214.171.124
• CPC04T - R36_00_000a
• Support for GHG17 Heavy Duty (HD) production software release:
• MCM21T - M126.96.36.199
• ACM21T - E188.8.131.52
• CPC04T - R38_00_000a
• CPC302T - R27.53.00 (New Cascadia)
• TCM01T - NAMT117700
• BHM( Bulk Head Module) Programming and Feature/Parameterization client side support.
• Basic support for the CTP01T (FOTA) ECU
Features Highlights of DiagnosticLink 8.08 :
• Implemented over 200 changes (includes enhancement/improvements, bug fixes, features and panel
support for the New Cascadia and MY17 ECU Software release).
• Included support for new instrumentation, troubleshooting, service routines, and I/O control panels for
the New Cascadia (i.e. CPC302T, SSAM02T, VRDU02T, RDF02T, HVAC, ICUC01T, and MPC01T) in the
• Some of the additional panels include the I/O control panel for Door modules , CGW04T – GVC
Parameter compare panel , Instrumentation and Service routine basic troubleshooting panels for
ABS02T and Parameter tabs for CPC302T.
• BHM programming and feature configuration parameter panels are supported.
• FSIC panels for MDEG and MY17 software versions are supported.
• Help file support for both the New Cascadia and M2/C2 panels are included.
• Panels support for EURO4 EPA07 Retrofit Vehicles.
• Panel to support the CTP VIN Initialization
• Bug fixes and enhancements for Advanced diagnostics( inclusion of unique session code information to
the ADR report, recording of the ADF file name and the Stage IDs within the incident report)
DDDL 8.06 application is the electronic tool for servicing detroit diesel’s 2007 DDEC VI equipped engines (S-60, MBE 4000, MBE 900, HDE). Note: It is not backward compatible with earlier versions of Detroit Diesel electronic systems. Those systems will continue to be serviced with DDDL 8.04. The DDEC VI electronics system contains two controllers, the MCM (Motor Control Module) and the CPC (Common Powertrain Controller).
DDDL 8.06 allows the user to perform the following standard operations with the DDEC VI system:
* Perform Standard Fault Code Operations
* Links to Traditional and Advanced Troubleshooting Information
* Read Actual Values
* Perform Service Routines
* Playback Logs of All Connected Activity
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link (DDDL) version - Engineering - can be used on DDEC VI and newer systems:
• View information about the connected ECUs;
• Perform standard fault code operations;
• Perform traditional and advanced troubleshooting;
• Read variable values in real time and display them graphically;
• Perform service routines;
• Play back logs of all connected activity;
• Program the CPC/MCM (EPA07) and CPC02T/MCM2/ACM2 (EPA10).
for this downloadable product as remote support can be given via Teamviewer
* Software will be delivered to you using message service email within 12 hours after payment **
** You will receive only a link to download the Software **
*** LINK IS VALID ONLY 14 DAYS to download it ***
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.