Heavy duty Truck Diagnostic Diesel Software
For payment accept PayPal.
After payment you can download your products.
contact us for half price
Video of installtion instructions
Teamviewer help service is available
PACCAR ESA Electronic Service Analyst v 220.127.116.113 2017 with SW flash files (INSTALL UNLIMITED COMPUTER)
ESA 18.104.22.1683 has been released to Production. This release includes support for P30-1030-114 Rev 2, and P30-1041-013 CECU3 software. It also contains multiple updates with the largest being support for CECU3-500 control units. The update is available for download.
· Support for CECU3-500 control units
o Designed for use with the P30-1041-013 software
· P30-1041-013 NAMUX CECU3-500 software supported
o Required update
o New Features:
o Defect Fixes:
§ Databus failure for CECU turns on too quickly when key is in the off position
§ Exterior Lighting - Stop Lamps Are Activated After Ignition Is Turned Off
§ Starter Motor starts in gear for advantage automated because of parameter setting
· P30-1030-114 Rev2 NAMUX CECU3 software supported
o Optional Update
o New Features:
§ None in this revision
o Defect Fixes:
§ Switched the Brake Vendor Parameter to an internal only parameter.
· Implemented autobaud connection speed for connecting to control units
· Upgraded ESA to .NET 4.7 Framework
o Upgrade should resolve UI issues where dialog boxes would be “cut off” due to incompatible screen resolutions.
· Updated Dymo Label Printer template
o Includes support for latest Dymo Printer drivers
· Fixed known issue restoring parameters for vehicles upgrading from an ICU to CECU3 causing ESA to crash due to Q21-1029 part number.
· Implemented DM13 Stop and Hold CAN traffic during ESA flashing process to prevent inadvertent fault codes.
· The NEXIQ USB-Link 2 has known driver issues. After flashing a CECU3 with a NAMUX 2 software package (P30-1002-XXX, P30-1008-XXX, P30-1017-XXX, P30-1019-XXX, P30-1030-XXX, P30-1032-XXX), attempts to immediately connect post-flashing will likely fail.
o Close ESA and completely disconnect the NEXIQ DLA before attempting to connect if this issue occurs. The second option is to use a NEXIQ USB-Link 1 for the connection.
o NEXIQ is currently working on an updated driver. Current plans are to have a beta version for PACCAR internal use available November 17th,with a release version available at the end of December.
· JPRO DLA+ 2.0 and DLA+Wireless 2.0 will not detect PACCAR Display 1.0 on 2016 vehicles without the use of a crossover cable; not a significant concern since 2016 vehicles should not have PACCAR Display 1.0 devices installed
Type of catalogue: Diagnostic Software
OS: XP Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1 32 bit, Windows 8/8.1 64 bit, Windows 10 32 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
for this downloadable product as remote support can be given via Teamviewer
* Software will be delivered to you using message service email within 12 hours after payment **
** You will receive only a link to download the Software **
*** LINK IS VALID ONLY 14 DAYS to download it ***
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.